Women’s Care Enterprises is a portfolio company of Lindsay Goldberg, a private investment firm that focuses on partnering with families, founders and management teams seeking to actively build their businesses. Founded in 2001, Lindsay Goldberg manages more than $13 billion of equity capital and takes a relationship-driven approach, centered on a collaborative investment model and supported by its global network of affiliate partners.
For more information on Lindsay Goldberg, please visit http://www.lindsaygoldbergllc.com/.
Women’s Care Enterprises Board Members
- Lead Lindsay Goldberg investment partner for Women’s Care Enterprises
- Active investor and board member in the health care services industry for nearly 20 years
- Currently serves on the Board of Directors for Women’s Care Enterprises, PT Solutions and Refresh Mental Health
- B.A. in Government from Harvard College and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School
- Lindsay Goldberg Principal and active private equity investor for the past 10 years
- Currently serves on the Board of Directors for Women’s Care Enterprises and PT Solutions
- Bachelor of Arts in business and BESc in engineering from The University of Western Ontario and an MBA from The Wharton School